Aims and Objectives
We pursue our mission through innovative university-preparatory programmes, providing professional assistance to stakeholders, and advocating for policy change.
- For all First Star graduates to be able to access support to sustain their mental health
- First Star graduates all have appropriate and supportive accommodation
- First Star graduates stay clear of the criminal justice system
- 50% or more of First Star Scholars achieve 5 + GCSEs
- More than 43% First Star graduates transition to HE by age 23 (mirroring their peers nationally)
- 100% of First Star graduates secure further education, employment or training upon graduation from First Star